Couch ridden triumphs

I had a bit of a spell this morning with my stomach due to some ongoing tummy issues that are being investigated but I don't overly wish to get into here, and because of it I ended up not being able to go to work today. Bummer but I would have been useless anyway I suppose. 
I'm not hugely great about just sitting on the couch I need to do something or I get bored and you can only watch tv for so long before you fall asleep anyway so I grabbed my handy hooks and yarn and started attempting some of the projects I've been wanting to try.
Our cats have a lack of toys to play with and as such have started attacking our stuff so I thought maybe I could find some nifty stuff for them to have and I made this little owl, my first one, and it is sooooo cute I don't know if I'm gonna be able to give her up, I might just have to make them their own different ones even though I have no idea what I will do with this little one... hmm... maybe for my car mirror orrrr the Christmas tree when we get it up, we are slacking a little on decorating for Christmas at home, it just doesn't feel like Christmas time yet! I can't even believe its December already.  Anyway! I watched this video to make our little owl, aside from having a nifty accent, I like listening to her talk lol, she is a pretty good teacher, the only thing I did different was give my owl a backside since she just sews two fronts together and I wanted my owl to have a tail!
 
Too cute! I love it, I see me making a ton more, and I'm sure they'll get easier and look better as I go but I just think this one is so darn cute!!
 
Alright, that's all I have for now, I can't give away too many projects I've been working on or some people won't be surprised when they get some of their Christmas presents this year lol Happy Friday all, I hope you're all feeling better than I am for the weekend!! <3