September Inspiration and Stuff I want

     I know right, 2 in 1 day!? Crazy talk! But after my last quick post with some of the fall stuff I was excited for this year, I thought it would be nice to make a September specific list of things I love right now and want to try <3

1. Apple Pie Moonshine! I used to make apple pie all the time for summers in the pool, but I haven't made it in awhile, I guess I got kind of played out on it and took a break, but as fall approaches, it has sparked up a desire for mason jars of apple pie and campfires. I found a recipe at tastykitchen.com that is more or less the same as the one I used to use, with a few small changes.


2. I am so in love with these heels, they look comfier than most others since the heel is chunkier, and the color is perfect for fall! I cannot imagine any outfits the wouldn't go with, but in my head I'm picturing them with jeans, a white tank, and a long black sweater, or a swingy black knee-length dress. They'd pop with a black or grey pencil skirt too. Ohhhhh my gosh too many options. I need these.

3. & 4. Both of these looks I like for Fall, but neither of them is so much that I would look ridiculous sporting them to the office. Plus they're easily modified for day or night if you want to tone them down, leave off the darker shadow and liner during the day and it's still a gorgeous little pop of autumn colors.

5. Picture lines! I love these, I have a few of them around the living room right now, but I would love to make another one with this kind of frame and take some nice pictures of things around our house (the leaves when they change color, the sunset, the house in the morning, our view, maybe all three of us on the tire swing...etc.) and fill the lines with some awesome Fall inspired pictures for the living room or kitchen. I don't know if this will be completely accomplished in September since our crazy Midwest weather isn't really sure if it's supposed to be 99 degrees outside or 60 so... I'll have to make do with what I can get, I'll put some final product pictures up after I finish it at the end of the month.

6. Dresses and sweaters are staples for me once the weather starts turning. I used to drive my dad crazy because I would spend the whole summer in jeans, and as soon as it would get colder I would start wanting to wear all my dresses. They're more comfortable for me in the cooler temperatures though, because I can wear them with leggings or hose (which save my legs from my thunder thighs rubbing together all day, not pretty) without getting too hot, and I can layer on as many of my dozens of scarves and sweaters as I desire.

and finally, 7. This looks like a completely fun little project to spend an afternoon doing while Mike is working on his truck or other such manly type activities that he engages in that I do not have the attention span for. I'd like to make one with red and orange and purple flowers for our table centerpiece this fall, I can even use the twigs already in the peacock feather centerpiece I made when we moved in! Amped. I'll probably do a mini-post after I'm done with this one and let you know how long it took and what level on the "pain in the ass to absolutely fun" scale it turned out to be.

ALRIGHT! I'm done! Goodnight everyone!