Life's no fun without a good scare

Soooo close to October! The best month! Fall, changing leaves, awesome weather,  and nifty decorations pop up everywhere! I am not ashamed to admit most "Halloween" decorations are actually just year round decorations for me hahaha ;)
I went ahead and started some of my decorations today and it's going to be hard to not get carried away decorating the house and yard, especially since we are having a Halloween party this year, my first one! I've always gone to Halloween parties but I've never  thrown my own. I'm pretty excited to see how it goes. Our house is perfect since the yards are so big and we have 2 places for fires, and we were even thinking of setting up some things in the corn field for a little haunted hayride before they harvest the fields around the house... we will have to see how that goes though, Mike and I are still also trying to save some money and build our savings back up. It would be an awesome project to try out though :)
I picked up a costume this weekend that shall remain a secret even though it will surprise nobody when I reveal it lol,  and I've almost very nearly got Mike talked into dressing up too! Mackenzie has a couple dozen options for costumes already from dress up clothes but I will probably still let her go pick one out for Halloween this year, it's one of the best parts!
For some reason right now im reeeaaalllly wanting to watch the Halloween episodes of Buffy... wierd.
Anyway. Heres a little preview of some of my house decorations so far with many more to come ESPECIALLY outside!