2014 comes to a close

It's been a good year :)
I'm not a huge New Years party kind of person,  I've gone to a few parties and had some fun ones here and there but mostly my idea of a good new years eve involves my pajamas my TV a midnight kiss from my man and my kid sleeping soundly and safe in her bed... well now that includes her brother and we're generally happy anytime he sleeps soundly lol but that brings me to my point... 2014 favorites
My Year:
Well, 1. I quit my job to be a stay at home momma. Very new very different and very... revealing I think.
2. We welcomed our baby boy!♡♡♡♡
3. I finally got to meet my nieces ♡♡ and see my brother and sister in law for the first time in 3 years ♡♡
4. Mackenzie Jane started 1st grade!!!!
5. Speaking of school this seems like a good time to finally announce, after a 12 year break, I'll be going back to school. I enrolled after Connor was born and start classes (online) at LLCC on January 10th. :)
I hope everyone has a safe, lovely, and wonderful night, and let's see what 2015 has in store for us! :)
I'll post my resolutions for the year tomorrow :)