You're a lot bigger than the last time I took a picture of you...

Lol last night held some hilarious moments at home. It has been a couple weeks so it was time to take another belly shot (*fun fact* Mackenzie has taken the last couple that I've put up including the one I ended up using here! :) my little photographer ♡♡) and Kenzie couldn't quite get a straight shot so Mike came in to take over and he took a really good picture but had a funny look on his face and I asked what it was for. "No offense baby but, you look a lot bigger than you did last time I took this picture of you". Lol I was almost in tears from laughing, it's true tho compared to the last one we took, my belly is definitely way more out there! Goodness what happened the last couple weeks!?
Well apparently baby Vose is the size of a small tomatoe and has hair starting to sprout up and in theory can hear all sorts of things! Now I don't feel so bad for being such a loud talker ;) I feel lots of little wiggles but Mike hasn't been able to feel any yet they're not real strong wiggles just yet just little flutters, especially at night when I lay down! Little night owl :) and I've had some Braxton hicks Contractions the last day or two which I never had with Kenzie, and that is just the weirdest sensation I've ever felt. My whole belly just tightens up all on its own and then it just kinda relaxes. It's a very odd feeling.

Kenzies spring break is coming up and she's going down to Texas for it to spend time with my mom and her husband, she doesn't get to see them much since we're a few states away and I'm excited for her to get to spend her very own special time with them. But it's  A whoooooollleee week. She's never been away from me for that long so we will see how it goes... and how many nervous breakdowns I have that week lol. We are going to try to use the time to clean up the house and get her room arranged to share with baby v. so hopefully we have good luck with that and I don't just try to hibernate for a week until it's time to pick her back up lol

I'm desperately seeking pinterest inspiration for sharing a small space and decorating but I have a pretttty good idea what I want to do, just not 100% it'll actually be able to work out that way lol maybe I'll start putting together before and after pictures for a different post.

Have a lovely day all, my lunch is over.  Hi ho hi hoooo back to work I goooo.....