Things I love right now

Hi! I hope you're staying dry if your near my area right now, holy raindrops and wind batman! I love how green our yard is finally getting though.
Things have been going well. Baby Vose is growing and growing, my belly seems like it's sticking out more and more each day, I officially have to lean forward to look and see my toes and painting them has become... interesting lol I seem to randomly have boughts of nauseousness here and there but otherwise everything is all good.
 
Look at my belly!  Isn't it cute! I love this dress I'm wearing I could give a damn if I'm supposed to wear horizontal stripes or not, and this jean jacket is making its way into every outfit I put on lately, well the ones with dresses anyway. But I'm living more in dresses than anything right now, Bb is sitting so low most pants are just 10 shades of discomfort all day long and who wants that.



There are a few things that I'm absolutely in love with lately, love love love. Pretty much anything that makes my skin feel soft and glowy and pretty I love but I'd never used any physicians formula products before a few months ago. I tried one of their blushes, the one with the hearts and the b vitamins to keep your skin happy lol, I can't speak to whether or not my cheeks are happier when I wear it, but the rest of me definitely is, I loooove the way it looks! So when I ran out I went to get a new compact and saw this CC creme. In addition to glowy radiant look at me skin I also like as few steps as possible to achieve this look I hate piling stuff onto my skin, just makes you feel yuckers. I roll my eyes a tad at all the BB, CC nonsense because they both essentially do the same things for you in one step instead of 4 or 5 but this physicians formula CC creme is probably the best 6 bucks I've ever spent.  I'm so in love with it, and it's a solid 75.00 bucks cheaper than the too faced primer and benefit foundation I was using before, AND it looks better. Being pregnant, I'm a little paranoid about how I'm looking sometimes so anything that makes me feel that pretty without even adding eyeshadow and all the extras, A+. Win all around. The Too Faced eyeshadow pallette is amazingly handy, every single color in there goes with all the others and even without primer they held up incredibly well even through a 7 hour road trip with no AC. They're such pretty colors too, I haven't found an outfit yet I can use them with, even the magenta is getting good use and that's usually not a color I would rock. 
Light Blue is one of my favoritest summery perfumes. All I think of when I smell it is summertime and being at the lake and laughing and having fun. Everybody that gets a whiff loves it too, I get a lot of compliments on it. Which is good since my beloved Kat Von D saint and sinner perfumes that I've lived in for the last like 5 or 6 years seem to be disappearing for reasons no one can explain :( sad panda. I guess I could always go back to Britney Spears Curious lol my first real perfume addiction(but I mean seriously have you smelled it? It's like sex in a bottle.)before I found the Kat Von D ones. I usually have some Victorias Secret Love Spell bottles hanging around too but I hate going to the mall so my supply has diminished. It hasn't seemed to matter as much lately though, I haven't done the perfume thing for the last couple weeks because it all just smells soooo strong when I spray it no matter how little I use.
And of course!! Strawberries n Creme frappuccinos! Omg. All day. All day long I could drink these right now. I'm not a huge coffee drinker I do the cappuccino thing on occasion if I'm really sleep deprived,  and I've never been a Starbucks fan (most of it just tastes nasty to me) but they came out with these strawberry lemonade refreshers drinks that I really fell in love with and one morning I finished it before I even made it to work and was craving something strawberry so I stopped in to a starbucks since there's one right next to my work and I remembered ordering one of these frappuccinos once and really rather liking it so I got one... been addicted ever since. And I think it should be illegal to have those cheesecake factory cheesecake brownies on display and for sale at 6 in the morning... because if you offer me brownies not only will I take it but it will be gone so fast you'll wonder if it had ever actually been there at all. Time makes no difference, 6 in the morning, 11 at night... brownies are an all the time food. At least in my world.
Mmmmm...brownies. ... mmm cheesecake. ... strawberries n creme... I might have to run to town real quick. Have a good night all! Stay out of the rain! Unless you are also pregnant and craving strawberry cheesecake brownie deliciousness,  then you get in your car and goooo!