Just some things I like :)

Sometimes I get a little bummed about my clothes and think it's time to go shopping for clothes that fit better lol, but I always try to remember my tummys gonna keep growing for the next few months and then it's not going to be this size anymore so it's really kinda just a waste of money, none of it will look the same come September. I search pinterest a lot and I tend to find some awesome inspiration for things I have right in my own closet already. .. for those that don't know me... I have a pretty vast collection of clothes in my wardrobe, there's pretty much no excuse for me to buy more clothes ever according to Mike. But that's just silly talk.
Some of what I find works out amazingly annnd some of it just doesn't lol, but I like that I can find motivation to not live in yoga pants with my hair in a ponytail all the time because I don't know what else to do. (Did anyone else experience their arms like going numb anytime they lifted them above their head for more than a minute or two to do your hair or anything? Wtf? When did that start??)
These are some of my favorites :)