Finally Spring!

Soooo happy spring is officially here tomorrow :) now if only someone would let the weather know ;)
It's been a good couple of weeks, last weekend we went to the St.Patricks Day Parade downtown (and jeepers was it a long one!) and it was a good time even though I've got allergies trying their best to make me feel horrible lol my doctor told me I can take Benadryl (which isnt going to work since it pretty instantly puts me to sleep and i have a job and all...) and that's about it because there are no official tests for Allegra or Zyrtec on pregnant ladies and I can't have any sort of decongestant other than sticking my face over some steamy water lol soooo... This spring/summer ought to be interesting for me.
Mike and I bought some veggies and flowers and a few starter planters (the ones with the little pods!) And got some stuff planted, MacKenzie and I are excited for our wildflowers and violas and larkspur (Kenzies birth flower!) And Mike's sweet corn and some of the onions and peas have already started popping up so we are pretty pumped for it to warm up so we can get our stuff moved to the garden outside. I'm so ready to be outside again (lack of allergy medicine be darned, you can't keep me down sniffles and itchy eyes!) I feel like I've been cooped up for waaaayyyy too long, I am NOT cold weather approved, I hibernate in the winter, but I'm ready to go outside and play now dammit!
On April 8th we will go for another sono and they *hopefully* will be able to tell us if it's a boy or girl, I have Sarina and Ashley getting me excited for baby showers and gender reveal parties and pictures and all sorts of madness I probably wouldn't have thought of if it weren't for them so it's been kind of fun looking at all the ideas and stuff I can find for all that I definitely have some nifty picture ideas floating around in my head.
I'm tired. Again. ;) there is not as much in this as I wanted to post but tomorrow's another day, it's 12 minutes past my bedtime already! Have a fantastic first day of Spring lovelies.