Baked drumsticks!

Nothing special I just am tired of googling the same recipe over and over for these drumsticks Mike loves! It's soooo simple and basic I should be more confident about making it but I live in fear of ruining dinner lol so just to be safe, I'm copying how I make it here so I never have to panic again :)

Preheat oven to 400. Lightly coat baking dish in lime juice. We both dislike skin so I peel the skin off the drumsticks then dust them with pinches of garlic salt and pepper and place them alternately in the dish. Cook for 30 minutes, then flip drumsticks over add a little more lime, garlic salt, and pepper, cook for 30 more minutes and bam! Done!

See. Told you. Super easy,  but I panic every time and have to look it up to make sure I'm doing it right lol
We seem to like it with macaroni and green beans but I feel like it'd be tastier with mashed potatoes. .. if only I was more motivated to peel potatoes... nope. Sure ain't. ;)