Fall, milestones, turning 30, and life changes

I haven't been very active in my writing lately. Because life. Classes have started back up for me and Kenzie is also back in school. Connor is a year old now and walking around like he gets paid everytime he takes a step. October is almost here (my favorite month! It's the mooossst wonderful time of the yyyeeeaaaarrr!) Which unfortunately brings my 30th birthday (and probably also a nervous meltdown) with it, but also brings FALL (the bestest season!) And HALLOWEEN  (the bestest day of the whole year!!) So there's things to be happy for after the dirty 30 strikes it's reign of insecurities and depression on me. Also.... my dad moved to Georgia. A solid 12 hour drive from where I live now, it's not exactly right around the corner. This has been a hard concept for me since, while I may not have lived with my dad for quite some time, he's always been nearby. The transition now that he's officially there and not here will hopefully go smoothly for me and for my kiddos, but I expect I'll probably have a couple rough days here and there. To be expected I think when someone your very close to moves very far away. That's all I really want to say about that right now, it gets me all emotional and that's a place I don't much like being in.
So this is where life is at right now, I just wanted to do a quick update so that the 2 or 3 people that follow me here know I am still around and fully planning on returning to more regular posts sometime in the near future. Don't give up on me!