Bumps n stuff!

I'm getting huge...Lol, the line "you're not fat you're pregnant" is being said to me a lot the last couple weeks. Especially when I see some pictures of myself from somewhat far away and go omg! If I'm not getting fat then what exactly did I look like before!? Is there something you guys weren't telling me!? I've never been skinny, but I've never considered myself fat before either. Hm. Maybe I should start doing a couple more squats.... or maybe I should just quit being so paranoid about my weight.  At 26 weeks I've gained 17 lbs total which, I'm told, is quite average.
I'm still on a mission to make my old clothes work for me, I just have so many it seems silly to add to it with clothes I won't even be wearing anymore after a few months.  A few more months!  Can you believe it!? It's flying by so fast, it feels like we were just sitting in the doctors office last week hearing the news for the first time and now I'm over half way there already!

For those that don't know yet, haven't heard through the grape vine, or just figured it out for themselves lol I figure I should put this out there